Leibster is a German word meaning favorite, dearest or beloved. The Leibster is awarded by bloggers to other new (and not so new) bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers., to help spread the word and help the new talented bloggers gain wider recognition.
The Leibster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy:
- Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
- Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
I've been presented this award by Chris. Thank you!
And without any further ado, my nominees are:
I've purposely picked stitchers who are new to blogging. Let's all head over and give them each a warm welcome to the blogging world :)
As for the random facts, I'm a pretty boring person but you might find these interesting.
- I've lived in Melbourne, Australia for a year when I was 20. Love that city and I hope to return for a visit someday.
- I've never seen real snow in my life. Living in a tropical country, how could I? Plus it never snowed in Melbourne while I was there.
- I have a Full Driver Licence but I've not driven a car since I accidentally clipped the curb, damaging my friend's tyre cap while driving her car a few months after getting my Probation Driver Licence. Whoops!
- I'm allergic to Aspirin and certain painkillers (probably NSAIDs). The first time I took Aspirin, my eyes were swollen as big as dinner plates. Not fun, I tell ya, not fun at all!
- My absolute favourite dish is the Sambal Belacan Petai. Petai or Parkia beans are not something many people enjoy. Definitely an acquired taste.
I'm feeling much better now. Thank you, everyone, for your well wishes.