Followers

23 July 2008

2 Blog Awards

Wow! Two blog awards in one day! Considering that I've never received any blog award before, this is a huge surprise.
First off, thank you, Jessie who nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award. This is such an honour. You made my day!

Here are the rules for this award:
  1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
  2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
  3. Nominate 5 blogs.
  4. Put links to the blogs.
  5. Leave a message for your nominees.
Now to comply with the rules, here are my 5 picks in alphabetical order:
And just when I thought my day couldn't get any better, I received the Brillante Weblog award from Sally. Thank you so much!

And the rules for this one...
  1. The winner can display this award on their blog.
  2. Display a link to the person you have gotten the award from.
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs you like.
  4. Set the links to the blogs on your blog.
  5. Leave a comment on the blogs you have chosen.
...pretty much the same except that I get to nominate 7 other blogs which are (in alphabetical order too):
I wish I could pick more. There are so many of you whose blogs I really enjoy reading. I've tried to pick those that as far as I know has yet to receive these awards. Thus, head over to their blogs and check out their beautiful stitching.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so sweet of you to nominate me, Veronica!! Thank you so much. I am so glad that we are stitching friends! i hope I can find 5 stitchers to nominate who haven't already been nominated, lol!

Carol

Jan said...

Thanks for nominating me. Now I have to find 5 stitchers! Actually that isn't so hard :-) I really enjoy reading your blog and your comments on mine. Thanks again.

Lisa V said...

Thank you soo much for the nomination Veronica. I feel really honoured, especially after only blogging for a couple of months.
LISA V

Nicola said...

Thank you so much for the award Veronica.

Hearty Bakes said...

Congrats to you Veronica!

I'm in for "Sweet Treats SAL". COunt me in :)
Can u drop me a mail so we discuss how we can go about it?
yiandjun@gmail.com

Enjoy your weekend~

Mel in Dubai said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment, Veronica :) Congratulations on the awards too!

sugardoll said...

my dear Vai,

Thank you for the award, i kept scrambling around to find your blog, I should really add you to my list LOL

I appreciate the award so much.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and for the nice comment.
Congratulations on your awards.