Followers

13 July 2006

Stitching Blogger's Question: Stitching Habits

SBQ LogoSince you started blogging, have you noticed any difference in your stitching habits? Tell us about them.
I've definitely come a long way stitching wise even though I've been blogging for less than a year. If you've read my blog from the start, you'll remember the first time I tried evenweave, the first time I use beads, the first time I joined an exchange etc. and I predict there will be many more firsts to come. Also, I've discovered many other beautiful designs through stitching blogs which has expand my taste in different designers, patterns, hand-dyed fabric and floss... which of course leads to the conclusion that cross stitching IS an expensive hobby! And to think that my initial idea that all you need for cross stitching is just a chart, DMC floss, a needle and some aida fabric. Yup, I'd say there's a significant change in my stitching habits since I started blogging.

No comments: