Followers

12 July 2006

SBQ:After the Stitching is Done

SBQ LogoWhat do you do with your charts once you’ve stitched them? Do you keep them or dispose of them? If you keep them, do you organize them in a way that is different from the way you keep your unstitched charts?
I usually stitch using working copies so my charts remain brand new in the folder which I've kept it and since I have a personal policy of never stitching the same pattern twice, if someone expressed an interest in it, I might offer it up for trade. It really depends on how attached I am to the pattern. However, if the pattern is from a magazine or a colour chart, I work with the original and once I'm finished, it goes back into the folder/magazine pile which I took it from, with the option of putting it up for trade too.

No comments: