Followers

16 June 2006

Stitching Blogger's Question: Stitching Books

SBQ LogoHow many cross stitch books do you own and how often do you use them?
Does magazines count? No? In that case, I have a total of 3 cross stitch books - Donna Kooler's Seasons in Cross Stitch, Joan Elliott's Cross Stitch Sentiments and Sayings and Leisure Arts' Sweeter than the Rose. The contents are all charts with little finishing or technique instructions for the way I see it, I can probably find enough of those online. However, I've yet to stitch anything from those books even though I flip through them pretty often just to admire the pictures. However, I do plan to stitch some of the charts, if only I got the time! I've got too much on my to-do list as it is now.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Since signing up on San's forum I have visited your site many times and enjoy every visit. You stitch such lovely things.

Thanks so much for directing me to the EMS Cross Stitch Board. I signed up today and it looks like a great forum. Wow, the freebies are amazing.

Hope you'll drop by my site sometime too.

Margaret

Margaret said...

P.S. I've added a link to your site in my side-bar. Hope you don't mind.

Margaret

Leeland said...

The back of your work is so neat! I'm impressed!
I also have mags, mainly. And keep hunting freebies on the net, don't know why, really: it's some sort of treasure hunt. See what I mean?
I'm glad I downloaded the topiaries some time ago!
Also, thank you for your kind words about my mom. She doesn't know how many people have prayed for her, because she doesn't know about my blogging, but she'd be astonished if she knew. And very touched.
Take care!

Margaret said...

Thanks Veronica, for taking the time and trouble to find my blog when I had no profile on it. That was not on purpose, I'm a newbie at this and hadn't clicked the correct button. This morning I changed it.

Have a good week and looking forward to seeing your new projects.

Margaret