Followers

03 June 2006

Stitching Blogger's Question: Chart Collecting

SBQ LogoDo you collect charts by one particular designer, yet have never stitched anything by that designer? If so, which designer and why do you collect the charts but have not yet stitched any of them?
It depends on what you mean by collecting. If you mean collect all the charts ever printed by a designer, then no, I've never done that and I never will, no matter how much I like the designer. I do not have the money and/or space nor do I see the point in doing that. I only buy charts that I like and will probably stitch and not because of the designer. However, I do have a few charts in my collection from the same designers, for example: Vermillion Stitchery, Lavender & Lace, Mirabilia etc. that I have never stitched but I *am* planning to stitch them. I just haven't gotten around to them yet.

No comments: