Followers

22 May 2006

Stitching Blogger's Question: Stitching Mojo

SBQ LogoLately, it seems that many stitching bloggers have experienced a loss of their stitching mojo. Have you ever lost your stitching mojo? If so, how did you get it back and how long did it take?
I'm not sure if this qualifies as losing my stitching mojo but from the time I started cross stitching to now, there were two years in between after I finish my first project, which I barely even picked up the needle. Reason? I was too caught up with other aspects of my life and I've never considered cross stitching as a long term hobby that I would become addicted to. However, after I've started stitching again early last year, I've not stopped completely. True, there were times when I slow down a lot (like now) simply because I wasn't in the mood or the project I was stitching doesn't appeal to me as much but with the commitments I have at the moment, I can't afford to stop. (I guess deadlines are a good thing for me then.) So, whenever I feel like I'm losing my stitching mojo, I go online and start looking at cross stitch websites and more often than not, the many beautiful patterns that I see gives me the much needed motivation because it reminds me that time is limitted and there's still so much I want to do.

No comments: