Followers

26 February 2006

Framed!

The wedding samplers are back from the framers and I'm back from the wedding. It was an elaborate event and I had a lot of fun. Go to my homepage to see some wedding pictures, including a picture of me presenting them with their gift. The couple couldn't believe I made it for them. I'm happy that they like it. It feels great when someone appreciates your gift.
It's been a while since I had anything framed and I've forgotten how big a difference frames can give to a project. Don't they look nice? Simon, the framer, certainly did a great job with them. If anyone's wondering where I had them framed, the shop name's Rainbow Glass Studio in Taman Tun. I'll be presenting Puvan and Dede with their gift sometime this week. Can't wait to see their reactions as well.

2 comments:

Izhal said...

Hello Veronica,

Anda jualkah hasil kerja tangan anda ini? Semuanya cantik...

linda jamaen said...

How much are they charging you for the frame? I did my framing at Taman Tun too. The shop name is Jensen.